Suffolk's newest premier community on Lake Meade is nestled within 100 acres of natural preserve. With a beautiful view of the lake and natural surroundings, it's hard to believe that the site is only a few miles from the revitalized downtown Suffolk, and only 26 miles from downtown Norfolk. Heron's Point on Lake Meade offers easy access to all of Hampton Roads.
• Suffolk's newest premier community on Lake Meade
• Over 100 acres of natural untouched space preserved
• Beautifully designed homes from award-winning
Frank Betz with over 200 spacious floor plans to choose from
• Lakefront, Lakeview and naturally wooded lots ranging 1/3 to 1+ acre
• Generous natural wooded space between lots
• 86 lots back up to nature with a beautiful view of the lake and natural surroundings.
• 28 Lakeview lots
• Walking trails and community park
• Easy access to downtown Suffolk and route 460, and minutes from downtown Norfolk (26 miles)
• New Homes, Quality Construction
• Green Building and EarthCraft Certified